Saturday, October 30, 2010

online communication system?

I am doing my individual assignment just now.
I had already done the history part and do until about 278 words.
So, i continue to search some information.
Suddenly i wondering is it i am doing the right topic.
So, i type 'communication system' on google.
I click through some of the link, and the result is........
communication system is something like-
radio, telephone,email,cell phone, and etc...

i shock and feel like i am doing the wrong topic.
Oh My Gosh!!!
how
can i do this mistake?
i should search before i start to do and make my topic clear...!
I feel so upset=(
I open my note and see the topic again..

Eii~~~
the topic is:
choose 1 type of
ONLINE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
online communication?then am i doing the correct topic?
i am writing about Facebook...
Is it right?

ok...never mind,i will check it out then maybe ask my classmate on Monday.
Hoping i am doing the right topic.
I don't want waste my time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment